Terms & Conditions
- The offers on the Internet are a non-binding invitation to you to buy goods.
- You can add one or more products to the shopping cart. In the course of the ordering process you enter your data and wishes regarding payment method, delivery modalities etc. Only by clicking on the order button do you make a binding offer to conclude a purchase agreement. You can also submit a binding order by phone or fax. The confirmation of receipt of your order immediately by e-mail or fax does not constitute acceptance of the purchase offer.
- We are entitled to accept your offer within 2 working days by sending an order confirmation by e-mail. After fruitless expiration of the period mentioned in sentence 1 your offer is rejected, ie you are no longer bound to your offer. If you place an order by phone, the purchase contract is concluded when we accept your offer immediately. If the offer is not accepted immediately, then you are no longer bound to it.
Your order with details of the contract (eg type of product, price, etc.) will be stored by us. We will send you the terms and conditions, but you can also access the terms and conditions after conclusion of the contract at any time via our website.
As a registered customer, you can access your past orders through the Customer LogIn section (your account).
- Warranty rights
There are statutory warranty rights for our goods.
- Warranty for consumers of second-hand goods
Your warranty claims for defects in used goods become time-barred after one year from handover of the goods sold to you. Excluded from this regulation are claims for damages, claims for defects which we fraudulently concealed, and claims from a guarantee which we have assumed for the quality of the goods. For these excluded claims, the statutory limitation periods apply.
- Warranty to entrepreneurs
Your warranty claims due to defects in the goods become statute-barred one year after the transfer of risk. Excluded from this regulation are claims for damages, claims for defects which we fraudulently concealed, and claims from a guarantee which we have assumed for the quality of the goods. Also excluded is the recourse claim under § 478 BGB. For these excluded claims, the statutory limitation periods apply.
§ 6.1 warranty and return of electronic components
Electronic components such as CDI's, control units or similar Components that can not be verified and can be destroyed by incorrect installation are excluded from the return after opening the packaging.